Friends of the BBF
The "Förderkreis Bibliothek für Bildungsgeschichtliche Forschung e.V. " (Association of Friends of the BBF | Research Library for the History of Education) was founded in 1990. It intends to bring together all people interested in strengthening the profile of the BBF as a cultural-scientific research institution and want to support the BBF by material and non-material means.
Goals and Tasks of the Förderkreis
- Organizing conferences, lectures and exhibitions together with the BBF,
- Sponsoring acquisitions and conservation measures foritems from the precious old holdings.
- Supporting cataloging and digitizing of library and achival items,
- Offering special guided tours to its members and
- Informing its members on the activities of the Förderkreis and the BBF.
Managing Board and Contact
Members of the Managing Board:
- Prof. Andreas Fritsch (chairman),
- Dr. Gudrun Wedel (deputy chairwoman),
- Fanny Isensee, M.A. (chairwoman),
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Kipf and
- Prof. Dr. Frank Tosch.
Prof. Andreas Fritsch
c/o BBF | Research Library for the History of Education
DIPF | Institute for Research and Information in Education
Förderkreis Bibliothek für Bildungsgeschichtliche Forschung e.V.
IBAN: DE80 1203 0000 0000 4465 42
BIC/SWIFT: BYLADEM 1001
Membership and Statutes
The annual membership fee is 15 € for personal memberships and 30 € for institutional memberships.