Current Information on the Use of the BBF and its Services After the Cyber Attack
On this page we will inform you which services are currently available and what restrictions there are.
Please note that DIPF employees can be reached again via their new personal e-mail addresses. Messages to the original addresses will be forwarded to the new ones. the usual telephone numbers are still not functioning.
Currently, you can reach us via the following contact options:
+49 (0) 151 23667377 (available during opening hours, Monday to Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Directorate and Research Unit: YmJmQGRpcGYtaW5zdGl0dXQuZGU=
New personal e-mail addresses
Gateways, Catalogues and Digital Archives:
- We are open, as usual, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- There is no WLAN available.
- The copier is functioning again, scanning orders cannot be processed at the moment. However, users are of course allowed – as far as legally permissible – to make photographic recordings with their own device.
- Catalogue searches can only be conducted via your own online connection.
- Borrowing and returning of media and on-site use are possible without restrictions.
- Renewals, reservations and pre-orders are again possible via the library account in the library catalog as well as on site, by phone or by YmJmLWJpYmxpb3RoZWtAZGlwZi1pbnN0aXR1dC5kZQ==">e-mail.
Special Informations From the Archive:
- It is absolutely necessary to make an appointment by e-mail, we cannot accomodate spontaneous visits at this time.
- Archival records of which the signatures are known can be ordered and used without restrictions.
- The archive database search does not work, but the printed finding aids, if available, as well as the search via the Archivportal-D can be used. Please write us what you need or are looking for, we will try to help you and let you know, what is currently possible.
We apologize for any inconveniences and kindly ask for your understanding and patience. We will keep you up to date of any further developments concerning the BBF and its services.
Your BBF Team